- Join multiple MP3s into a single audiobook and place chapter stops between files.
- Import from Audio CD, mp3, m4a, ogg, flac, aiff, wav, and many other formats.
- Reads in title, author, and cover art information from files and sets them automatically.
- Automatically adds audiobooks into your iTunes Library.
- Fast conversion process.
- Audiobooks are compatible with iTunes, iPod, and iPhone.
If you listen to a lot of audiobooks, you probably have a lot of CDs and MP3 files. Getting these onto your iPod and iPhone can be a hassle. You will either deal with a very long file that will lose its place, or a bunch of small files that are tedious to tag and organize in iTunes.
With ChapterMark, you can take all of your CDs and MP3s and create a single m4b audiobook file. This file will play on the iPhone, iPod, and iTunes. It will remember where you left off and it will have chapter stops within the file for quick access to the parts you like. ChapterMark will even tag and import it to your iTunes library.